Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from a Fashionista like YOU!

TODAY is the day! The weeks of preparing of your costume either with your boy, yourself or friends has finally all come into play (or if you are like me, the 24 hrs of planning at the most).  Halloween is such a fun time to get together with friends and think of something cute and creative.  My friends and I always dress up as something together ever since high school when we used to win most creative EVERY year!

I am extra excited for this year of Halloween since I was in Spain last year and not everyone really dresses up like we do.  Try not to follow the Mean Girls motto of just wearing lingerie and throwing on some cat ears, I promise you can do A LOT better than that!

Here are some cute, easy and stylish outfits I found either on Lauren Conrad, Pinterest or my own personal collection!!

Lauren Conrad as a Flapper-- this can be so fun!

SOOOO creative! Fifty Shades of Gray


Love this--- Franzia

Peanut butter and jelly!

My family and I being nerds!

Book worms!

Haloween 2010 with my roommates.  I wore a sign saying "Too much Vacca" ha ha get it?

The girls older than me were all characters our of Dr. Seuss books, so adddddorable

Halloween 2010, we were all zombies!!

High school favorite--- traffic light

Got to love the Britney Spears costumes

There were a lot more crayons than just us-- super fun, easy, cheap and cute!
Lauren Conrad as Mary Poppins

This was from high school with my five best friends--- we were PEPTO BISMOL. Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach and diarrhea! HA HA so funny to look back on but explains us so well.  We sang the song all day long in school and had the best time!


Taco Bell Sauces YUMMM

Audrey Hepburn- Breakfast at Tiffanys
Lauren Conrad as a ghost




Classic and cute-- rock paper scissors 

My personal favorite, I mean how can it not be!!


What are you being for Halloween?  Which costumes are your favorite! Let us know--

Have so much fun tonight and remember to always be a fashionista!

xx L

No comments:

Post a Comment