Monday, October 1, 2012

Trends on Trends on Trends

Now I am all about finding your own style, exploring it and owning every inch of it.  It is my theory that it doesn't matter how expensive your shoes are or what designer you new top is.  It is all about pairing it with items you have in your closet and buying those staple pieces to put together a look that screams YOU.  I love when my friends with be like, OMG that is succch a Lauren outfit, or that shirt SO looks like you.  It makes me proud to have my own style.  After all, Fashion is something you buy BUT it is style that is something you own.  You make the outfit, not the dress you are in.

With all that being said, there are however always those staple pieces for each season that you see in everyone's outfits no matter what style you posses   I have come up with a list of five MUST MUST MUST  fall fashion trends that I know you all already have been scooping out and adding to your (many) wish-lists.  So dig in, love up and remember don't just go from trend to trend.  Incorporate them into your style already and OWN THEM.

1.) Studs













2.) Leather and Lace










3.) Skulls







4.) Jewel Tones







5.) Chambray









From preppy to rocker and everything in between, these fashion divas found the right trend and WORKED IT. I love each and every one of these looks/ pieces. Which trends do you like best?

Trend it up!
xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment