Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fashion Tour Throughout Europaaa!

Last fall semester I had the privilege of studying for a semester in Salamanca, Spain.  It was the actual best time of my life and I am beyond grateful for my experience.  I traveled to amazing places, saw unbelievable sights and witnessed incredible fashion style (not to mention cute guys too).  I stayed with a host family that I adored with my best friend Alexa.  After we traveled for 12 days to four countries and stayed with my family in Italy.  This semester has made me want to work abroad post graduation somewhere in the fashion world.
My outfits below were all inspired by the fashion I saw around me in Europe.  Everyday everyone was dressed to the tee... with heels and super stylish outfits even to drop their kids off at school.  It was awesome and so different to see.  They wore forward outfits that I love trying and incorporating into my own style here. I came home with a whole suitcase extra from all the amazing shopping I did while abroad (opppps--- not entirely my fault to walk from where I taught to where I took classes I had to pass amazing shopping each day that I haaaaad to check out!) Be sure to check out more posts about my European influence on my style!
Sporting a fur vest from H&M and brown body con dress in front of the breath-taking Eiffel Tower in Paris

Andalucia, Spain

Madrid, Spain

Mamma comes to visit! In Barcelona-- my purse I am wearing was made from wood and leather!


Best friend Alexa and I in Portugal

When Alexa and I got to Spain our suitcases were lost for 2 weeks... so these outfits were our first Spanish Fashion purchases!

Parc Guell

Italy all bundled up!

Out in the bars in Salamanca!

Amsterdam


Cantabria 
Belgium

Morocco for my 21st!

Ireland, trying to be fashionable even when freezing our butts off!

Style on around the glob!
xx L

No comments:

Post a Comment