Thursday, October 4, 2012

Around Campus Look...

Being that I have an internship while at school I always am dressed up everyday.  Some people in my office wear the causal (bahh-ring) black slacks with plain look, but I always try to put a spin on something fashionable while still making it professional.  I find myself wearing a lot of skirts, high/low ones with simple cardigans and extra bedazzle.  As well as colored plants a sheer top and structured blazer.  Both of these looks are very fashionable yet still professional when meeting with clients or going to events.
My look today I paired a classic full skirt with your typical white tank but "Lauren-ed" it up with a chanbray jacket (I had it tucked in for part of the day) and a bold statement gold.  Throw on some flats, arm candy and a versatile school bag and I was ready to take on some social media meetings, a Spanish presentation and sit through my boring PR case study class.

 Get the look:
Skirt- Forever 21 Tank: Gap Jacket: H&M (Spain) Belt: Charolette Russe Bag: Rue 21 Shoes: 579 Necklace: Francesscas
Have to show off my beautiful school.  This is the Quad at JMU on a perfect fall day.

Happy Thirsty Thursday All!
xx L

No comments:

Post a Comment