Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Style Spotlight: Sarah Jessica Parker


As stated earlier I LOVE SJP.  I think she is the definition of style and embodies fashion with no matter what look she is going for.  All my friends know I adore her and love when people tell me I look like her (it may just be the curly hair but I'll take it).  There is nothing better than watching marathons of Sex and the City and ahhhing over Carrie's crazy yet perfect fashion.  Not only does SJP represent Carrie on and off the screen she is also a true lady of grace, fun and just down right cool-ness.

Her fashion is always right on point. She can be rocking a white tee, jeans and simple blazer and it just looks perfect. My favorite looks of hers of course are the extravagant, fashion-forward looks. Slicked back here, dramatic eyes, sky-high heels and a bold necklace scream SJP. It's about pairing simple pieces in different color palettes together and accessorizing them to scream YOU. Her fashion is often replicated but it is her style that is hard to replicate. She embodies true style and I love every second of it.
Style staples:
- Structured blazers
- Big colorful silk scarves
- Killer stilettos
-Over the top necklaces
- Over sized totes
-Sheer shirts
-Colored skinny jeans
- Black elegance with a pop of color
Here is a link to her People profile to learn more about this fashionista!

Enjoy SJP's greatest looks....












And how can we forget some classic Carrie Bradshaw looks....









SJP love,
xx Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment