Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday: Look of the Week

I have been loving this look for a while now, and picturing it in my head.  The color combos are so in right now and the contrast makes it super stylish.  This look was from Mayte Doll (another one of my fashion inspiration blogs).

Not only are colored pants WAY in right now (like all these fab actresses below) but they are even more in when pairing them with contrasting colors and patterns.




I'm sure I have blabbed enough on how great this look is, so here are the details on how to grab this look of the week!

Blazer: Mango 


Under-Shirt: Victoria's Secret



Accessories:
Earrings: Forver 21

Watch: Michael Kors

 Purse: Urban Outfitters


Still loving the color combo and want to try it in other ways-- Here is some inspiration from girls all around the world!

Model in Switzerland repping the blue and white polka dot with yellow accesory

 

My sister and I before a dinner party-- I did the reverse combo!

 

 

A different shade of yellow but sitll styling.


 


Tay Swift knows all about the color combo

Hope you all enjoyed the look of the week! Have a great Wednesday!
xx L

No comments:

Post a Comment