Monday, October 15, 2012

A Sad Goodbye to Summer but a HELLOOO to Perfect Fall Fashion

I don't know about you, but I am guessing if you are a fashionista like me, you are beyond sad to see the weather a changing   No more short cut-off shorts, flimsy summer dresses and your tan being your best accessory.  There is nothing I love more than throwing on simple light pieces, and letting the sun do the talking.
Since I can't control the sun, as much as I may try, and I go to school not in Hawaii or St. Thomas I guess I should embrace the new season upon us.  And when I say embrace I really mean I only like fall due to the cute activities, beautiful scenery and let's be awesome PERFECT FASHION.  If you take a look at my closet it is mostly brown on brown on brown with a little purple and green thrown in there.  I love the fall palette and wearing these colors during the fall season with the leaves changing colors and the crisp new air.  Ah nothing is better.
How could I also forget the amazing fall accessories.  Scarves, leg warmers, hats, headbands, oversized purses, plaid, tights, BOOTS, oversized sweaters, cute coats, tribal leggings AH the list can go on and on.  Fall is the perfect time to flaunt your diva style without having to cover it up with 25 layers due to the damn cold.  Here are a bunch of fall inspiration clothing to get you vamped for this coming season of clothes, I mean season.

































Fall Styling Rules:
-As sad as it may be, put away all bright colors, floral patterns and all things shiny.  Save this for the summa time.
- Love and let the fall colors become your new best friends.  Brown, green, plum, orange, mustard.  Basically all the colors you were taught back in first grade that leaves turn into.  It's perfect!
-Black is always a classic, but again it doesn't match the environment, save black for winter time.  If you do do black throw in a fall accessory from our fall color palate!
-  Accessories ARE KEY.  Big scarves and an oversize bag makes an outfit go from well, an outfit to something fab and stylish.
- Ankle boots are IN.  Shop now!!!
- You can still keep some of your summer/ spring pieces by just adding fall accessories like knee highs or a blazer to them.  I just changed out my closet from summer to fall and I left a lot of summer pieces I can pair with fall ones for a fresh autumn look.  I made sure to put away all bright, floral and make want to go to the beach outfits.

 Be sure to check back with so many more stories covering this beautiful season we are in, including how to get the perfect coat, what to wear pumpkin picking and other fall events, how to accessorize for the fall and so much more!
FALL in love with Fashion! Get it? :)
Happy fall styling
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment