Friday, February 15, 2013

STILL SMILING... NYFW Fall 2013

And that is a wrap!  I have made it back to my house and finally have gotten over the slowly dying tired eyes closed feeling.  That feeling hwoever, was worth EVERY second.  I can't even begin to explain how amazing this week has been.  Between the behind the scenes, the shows, the collections, celebrities, being at my grandparents, shopping and just the wonderful Big Apple everything was just unreal.  I am still smiling.  I am enjoying the little time I have home by going out for drinks and apps with the family and their friends after a big wrestling match and then FINALLY back over the bridge to Seaside with my best friends.  Trust me, there will be plenty of NYFW posts after tonight!  Stay tuned!  



Loved ya FW,
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment