Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spring 2013 Fashion Week Flashback

So I have made it to my Nonni's house five hours away from school and I cannot WAIT until tomorrow.  When I arrived at my grandparents, my Nonni and Poppy were waiting for me (even though it was 11 at night) with a plate set for me and whole meal waiting.  We shared stories and cracked up for quite some time.  You will see throughout the my Nonni and New York posts how much I am obsessed with my grandparents and how damn cute they are.  Anyways, here is a throwback to the first Fashion Week I worked. It was with BCBG and oh man it was an amazing experience.....































Tomorrow there is a blizzard coming but don't you worry the snow is not stopping anything! Hope you all are looking forward to more behind the scenes NYFW posts!

Let the madness and fun begin!!!
XX L

1 comment:

  1. Thats a super great post!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know! I would love it.
    I would love it!
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete