Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Five Pleasures

Back at school and I still can't get over the past week and a half I had.  I keep saying I got a glimpse into life post the "G" word and it wasn't too shabby.  Living with my grandparents, being with my family on the weekends and going out with my best friends.... I can definitely get used to that.  Now let's hope my job can be as amazing as what I did the past week.  Can all you fashionistas like me agree?  Here are the five pleasures of my past week filled with the most special people (and lots of food as you can see....)
 {Had a break from my crazy NY schedule to shopping with the best people in the world at the Short Hills Mall.  Got a beautiful green and leather CK coat from the most adorable grandparents.}

 {Newest purchase from Lord & Taylor!  After all the fur coats I saw at this week it was a MUST}

 {Lunch with the people I love the most at my favorite restaurant, Xina}

 {Valentine's day gifts I got for my family-- nothing beats Crumbs cupcakes!}

{Bamboo with my best friends, first time after the storm!}

Hope these little things can bring some pleasure to your life too!
XX L

2 comments:

  1. It really is the little things in life that count... we so often miss them.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that seems like a wonderful week! Your grandparents truly are amazing people!
    Love,
    S

    www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete