Monday, February 11, 2013

Five Pleasures

So I am well into NYFW week and let me tell you, it is UNREAL.  I am on cloud nine.  I can't wait to share all my experiences and behind the scenes scoop but for now, here are my five pleasures of the past week!
{After a long and exciting day there is nothing like eating the snack your Nonni made you while waiting for the train and reviewing my schedule for the week}
 
{Although commuting into the city can be stressful (and that's an under statement) waking up each morning with the excitement of what NY is going to bring each day is something I love}
 
{One of my favorite NY treats I bought for friends and family}
 
 {Loved shopping for the new trends I saw on the runway, of course I bought this whole outfit ;)}

{There is nothing better than this woman, homemade bread for my lunch~so spoiled}

Hope these little things can bring some pleasure to your life too!
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment