Tuesday, February 19, 2013

NYFW: Day Two


On Sunday after recovering from the snow I headed back into the city to work the BCBG and Herve Leger after-party.  This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I literally was ecstatic to work it! I got this opportunity from the amazing PR team I interned with last Fashion Week at BCBG.







The party was at the top of the Standard at the famous Boom Boom room.  The room was breath taking.  The room had a panoramic window around the whole room that over looked the whole city.  It was unreal.  The two head event planners had everything in place and under control.  Signature cocktails, Cupcakes by Melissa favors, bathroom essentials and giveaways, seating chart for different VIP sections of bloggers, elite clients, celebrities, donors and more, runners to bring VIPs up, cute hor'derves lists of all the people attending and so much more were all ready and prepared for the party to begin.









The party was SO fun and I learned so much on how to get ready for a huge party like this.  I even had the opportunity to walk Lubov up to the room, she was gorgeous and so sweet!  Maz Azria danced the night away to the awesome DJ and was the center of the party.  He was so cute.  I met some really cool people that were also interning at the party and this all really reassured me that this is EXACTLY what I want to do with my life. 

XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment