Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Fashionista's Superbowl: Commercials, Food & BEYONCE!


So let's be real... my Super Bowl is all about the food (love this type of food, so fun and yummy), the commercials (Doritos kills it every time) and of course the half time show.  Since this game wasn't about the Yankees or none of my friends were playing all I kept routing for was the half time show with Beyonce.  My goodness, there is nobody more fabulous than her.  My friends and I were sitting there in pure lust, joy, happiness..... you name it. Chills.  Here are some fun Super Bowl photos my friends shared and some from my Super Bowl Sunday!

{My debate on between what color to represent for the team-- red or gold?}



 {No comment needed as to why Calvin Klein had a great commercial...}
 {Typical college party foods....}
 {My roommate preparing for the game}


 {Idea from Lauren Conrad... must try next time!}

 {Flawless}
{Burger Brownies, courtesy or Cupcakes and Cashmere}

Let me know your favorite commercial, Super Bowl snack and of course what you thought of Queen B!

Hope you all had fun!
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment