Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Dressed of the Oscars

As many have said, they weren't over-the-top impressed with the dress selections from last night's Oscars.  Although I think couture dresses are absolutley stunning, there was none that I was obsessed with as well.  Everyone look beautiful and I'd die to wear any of those fab dresses but I probably let's say would not sell my soul for any of them.   Here are my top favorite looks:

 Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
Reese Whiterspoon in Louis Vuittion

Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture 

Sandara Bullock in Ellie Saab

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu

Naomi Watts in Armani Prive

Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta

Jenifer Lawerence in Dior Haute Couture 

I was in couture heaven however, looking at all the celeb's dresses at the after party!  They were stunning, so fun and everyone looked beautiful!

Kate Beckinsale in Monique LhuillierJulie Bowen in Max Azria Atelier, Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhuillier, and Best Actress Winner Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein Collection (photo courtesy of MBFW)


What was your favorite red carpet look?
XX L


No comments:

Post a Comment