Monday, February 25, 2013

Five Pleasures

It's been the best to be back with my favorite people in my favorite place after two weeks in fashion heaven! Through the busy schedule and anxiousness of SPRING BREAK, I found these things extra pleasureable in this cold, cold week.

{Nothing like spending some (okay, a lot) of time on other fashion blogs.  Am head over heels obsessed with these Tom Ford heels featured on Fashiontoast's blog}

{Thoughts of my travels in Southern Spain, nothing like it....}

{Fun Rent the Runway trunk show all week for a gala for heart disease}

{Acca-obsessed?  Surprise a capella performance at an initiation banquet}

{Hibachi dinner with best friends--- yeah, I didn't like my meal...}

Hope these little things can bring some pleasure to your life too!
XX L


No comments:

Post a Comment