Saturday, February 23, 2013

NYFW: Street Style

I was so inspired and in awe of the amazing fashion I saw while in the tents I decided to take my camera one day to work and snap some of the great looks I saw.  What I did not know however, was that anyone in a fashionable walks out to the patio at Lincoln Center does a little posing and will get their photo snapped 1,000 times.  There were so many photographers for different papers, blogs and publications just waiting out there to grab a shot of someone famous and while waiting would snap shots of anyone with a great look.  At first I thought they these people were famous until I realized they just knew how to work an outfit and a photographer.

Street Style at NYFW included these looks:
-leather leggings
- HIGH stilettos (weather wasn't stopping these ladies)
- Fur and lots of it
- Fedoras
-Oversized bags
- Bright color-blocking outfits
-Aline skirts
- Leather gloves
-Patterned silk pants












What's your favorite street style look?
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment