Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring into Wardrobe Transformation

Happy Spring loves!  Although today is not the day for a flowy skirt because this wind is out of control, I can't wait for the warmer weather and all the fashion that comes along with it!


I do love winter fashion; the layering, big scarves, comfy sweaters, but there is nothing like throwing on a sun dress, wedges the perfect sunglasses and of course the best accessory of having a TAN.  However, this doesn't mean that all of your favorite winter pieces have to go out the window.  You can totally transform numerous winter staples into bright, inviting and warm summer looks.

Last month I bought my first jean jacket vest, post the days I used to rock them in intermediate school.  I was skeptical about buying it because all I could think about was rocking them with an Abercrombie shirt underneath, however, I bought it and found numerous ways to out due my Abercrombie jean vest wearing days.

Instead of throwing the vest into my winter clothes bins, here are some looks and ways to transform my winter piece into a spring piece!

FROM THIS....

{Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Vest: Rag & Bone, Leggings: Windsor, Boots: Steve Madden,
Scarf: Pink Mascara, Peace Ring: Pink Mascara, Cross Ring: Dorothy Perkins}


TO....

{Purse: Who What Wear, Necklace: Aldo, Sandals: Charlotte Rusee, Shirt: New Look, Skirt: Net-a-Porter, Vest: Madewell, Nail Polish: Essie


 {Sunglasses: Ray Bans, Wedges: Steve Madden, Bracelet: AX Paris, Vest: Rag & Bone (same as winter) Bag: Wet Seal, Dress: LuLu's, Lip Stick: MAC }
{Hat: Charlotte Rusee Heels: Nelly, Vest: Saks Fifth Avenue, Shorts: Bardot, Necklace: Stella & Dot, Shirt: Bloomingdale's, Bracelet: Pura Vida}

Here is some inspiration to transform your jean vest from winter to spring:












Inspiration From College Fashion & Pop Cosmo

How are you all transforming your wardrobe to be spring ready?

XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment