Sunday, March 17, 2013

MBFWI


If there is two things I love, it's fashion and traveling.  That is why the different MBFWs around the world entice and excite me like no other.  I dream one day of being able to attend the MBFWs all around the world but for now ahh-ing and ooh-ing through pictures online will have to suffice!

The designs at MBFW in Istanbul were beautiful.   The designers are brilliant and the shows seemed to be amazing.  There were four trends that really stuck out to me throughout the runways in Istanbul... I put together some of my favorite shots throughout the shows:

Plunging Necklines




Belted



  


Black on Black




Winter White




Thank you to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Facebook for all the photos!

What trend will you try from MBFWI next Fall/Winter?

XX L

1 comment:

  1. I Love Your Blog.
    Check my blog
    Giveaway 2x Boxes of Eyelashes
    Www.MissCcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete