Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PSBD: Post Spring Break Depression

If there was ever such a thing as PSBD, I've got it, and I've got it bad.  As I mentioned in my last Pleasure post, I did so much traveling these past ten days.  I am exhausted as can be, but all I want to do is go back to the Bahamas sun with a drink in my hand with my friends.

My trip was your typical college spring break but on steroids, it was ridiculously fun and all the other traveling of Spring Break literally made it one of the best weeks of my life.

Of course between traveling, all the St. Patrick's day celebrating and lounging in the sun I kept it stylish. Here are some of my looks from my paradise vacay.














The fashion trends that I really noticed while in Bahamas were:

-High-waisted ripped/ patterned denim shorts with a crop top
- Maxi skirts with a crop top
- Lace shorts with sheer/ chiffon tops
- Fedoras
- Bright colored shorts with intricate tops
-Sky high wedges
-Colored bracelets

Here are a few polyvore sets to get you packed and amped for your tropical getaway:

Drinks by the pool:

Beach Bum :

Night on the town/ Sophisticated Drinks (if that happens.....):


Club/ Senor Frogs type of Night:



What kinds of looks are you going to pack for your tropical getaway??

Missing the sun,
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment