Monday, March 18, 2013

Five Pleasures

Onto the second half of my last college semester ever...  you don't even know how hard it was to type those words.  However, instead of making each event "the last" or being depressed by the upcoming g-word I have decided to embrace each day.  Make each day something to remember with the best of friends at the best school ever.  To kick it off here are five pleasures that made me smile this week here at JMU.

{SCOM Alumni conference-- meeting so many successful JMU alum in the PR world-- loved every second!}

{Working inauguration week all week has been one for the books-- can't help to love my school any more!} 

{Rain or shine, nothing is stopping our St. Patty's fun} 

{Need to embrace the Irish in me-- Reuben sandwich to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!}


{3,000 cupcakes for Madison Week, I'll take 5 please}

Hope these little things can bring some pleasure to your life too!
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment