Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fashionista Easter

Easter is right around the corner and that means family, cute desserts, lots of chocolate (no more lent woo!) and of course strutting some new spring fashion.  Easter is one of my favorite holidays because there is just something about the freshness of the new spring weather that just makes the day so much more cheerful and vibrant.  Whenever I plan my outfit for Easter I always try to incorporate the way the weather makes me feel with my look.  I have come up with four different Fashionista Easter looks that I think really match the joy that Easter brings-- hope you all enjoy!


{Hat: Swell, Earrings: Nasty Gal, Necklace: Aldo, Dress: Free People
Socks: Debenhams, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Bangles: H&M

{Vest: Ali Express, Sunglasses: Giorgio Armani, Sandals: Calypso, Tank: Banana Republic, Skirt: Alice + Olivia, Rings: Saks Fifth Avenue & F&F, Scarf: Banana Republic, Earrings: Brooks Brothers

{Sunglasses: Browns, Clutch: Boohoo.com, Heels: Zara, Top: Topshop,
 Pants: Shopbop, Blazer: Flannels, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins, Earrings: Forever 21

{Hat: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Kohl's, Dress: Mod Cloth,  
Sweater: Deben Hams,  Heels: Brian Atwood}

Hope you all have a blessed, loved, and fashionable Easter!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment