Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pleasures of Spring Break

So, I am slowly but surely trying to get back into the swing of things after the actual best 10 days of my life. From Arlington for my mom's birthday, DC for the Leprechaun Bar Crawl, Ft. Laurdedale, BAHAMAS, to JERZEEE this spring break was one for the books.  You might ask how I did it?  I really don't know... I guess the fun, laughs, crazy memories and lots of good drinks just could never make me tired!!! Here are some of the things that made me smile over this amazing break.
 {La Tasca for amazing Spanish tappas and sangria in Arlington with friends for my Mom's birthday}

{DC LepLap with my sister's friends and my roommates-- starting off the Irish loving early!}

{Couldn't get any more gorgeous than this--- Freeport, Bahamas for five days with the best of friends}

{Bahamas Mammas crew}

{Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face than going over the Seaside bridge.}

{Bartending at the one and only Jimbos before going out for the night!}

{Awesome dinner at Noodle Village at Bally's in AC with the family.}

Hope these little things can bring some pleasure to your life too (and get you excited for a Spring Break of your own)!
XX L




No comments:

Post a Comment