Monday, March 25, 2013

Five Pleasures

Today, believe it or not we got a SNOW DAY! Yes, March 25th and eight inches of snow!  It was a nice relaxing day after the fun weekend even if our friends did barricade our door with snow so we couldn't get out!!  These little things brought extra smiles to the week and I'm looking forward to even more smiles and pleasures during the short time I have left at the promise land.

 {New snack I'm obsessed with, it's like dessert but healthy-- dried figs, gotta try 'em!}


 {Nothing like a buy one get one 50% off sale at PacSun, find some adorable items!}

 {Out for margaritas and fishbowls for one of my good friend's 22nd!}

 {LOVING my new Chromelet bracelet from my favorite designer diva friend, Julie Himmel}

{Annual Paul's Walk for ALS: great fun with friends on a beautiful day for a good cause}

Hope these little things can bring some pleasure to your life too!
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment