Friday, March 22, 2013

Rent the Runway Fashion Show

As some of you may know, I am the PR rep for Rent the Runway at my school.  It is a really fun company to be apart of-- RTR is an extremely organized, fun and initiating company.  They really know how to market their audience in a fun and creative way.  Last semester we partnered with Her Campus to put on a fashion show entitled: Pinterest Comes to Life.  After we had a trunk show at my apartment along with Monster and my good friend's clothing company, Flower Fox.  The whole night was super fun and successful.  Just wanted to throw back to the event, as we are planning our next fashion show for next week!


























If you want to sign up for RTR click here
Check out other RTR social media and get your rent on!
RTR On Campus Blog: www.rtroncampus.com
Apply to be a Runway Rep: 
http://oncampus.renttherunway.com/promoting


Herve Leger dress for $75 bucks-- I'll take that!  Be sure to message me or comment this post for RTR discounts!

XX L


No comments:

Post a Comment