Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome Back!

As all you fashionista's like me know, the holidays and final weeks can be more than distracting.  I took a little time off from the blog to indulge in my friends and family in perfect NJ, but I am back with more ideas, creativity and style than ever!

This weekend was my first and last, first (</3 so sad) weekend back in heaven aka JMU.  As if it wasn't great enough to be back all together the heavens above made the weather 70 degrees!! So that obviously meant day drinking and extra happy people.

To kick off classes and a semester ahead of knowledge (have to add that in between the fun and drinks with best friends) here are some first day of class outfits...





My week in review:
Promiseland

Day drinking = perfect day

New makeup area in room

Perfect healthy, delicious and easy meals: Chicken with peppers onions and tomatoes with great marinade
Happy Golden Globe watching!
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment