Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes 2013

I don't know about you but I kind of love the Red Carpet shows more than the actually ceremony.  Although I am very happy about a lot of the winners (wooooo Homeland and Jenifer Lawerence), there is nothing like watching extravagant fashion on extravagant people, not to mention one of my idols Giuliana Ranic hosting the pre-show!

Here are my top 10 favorite to-die for gushing looks from tonight!

Amanda Seyfried- Givenchy
Eva Longoria- Emilio Pucci

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Julianne Hough- Monique Lhullier

Hayden Panettiere- Roberto Cavalli

My girl,  Giuliana Ranic- Celia Kritharioti

Another top, Kerry Washington- Miu Miu SCANDOLOUS ;)

Megan Fox- Dolce & Gabbana

Jessica Alba- Christian Dior

Emily Blunt- Michael Kors

Extra sexy but gotta love it! Katherine McPhee- Theysken's Theory


I was all about the tight fitting then flare dresses... I love the simplicity of all the dresses with a touch of va va voom and uniqueness... Perfect combos!



Whose dress did you like best?  I would love to know!


Red Carpet List,
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment