Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Fashionista's Pleasures

So for my first A Fashionista's Pleasures post I guess I should explain to you all what this means.  To me, life is all about the little things.  The little things that we take for granted, that if we didn't stop to recognize them or appreciate them our lives would be so less meaningful.  Each week I will post FIVE photos that make me smile.  Whether it be from that week, fashion related, or not... these five things bring pleasure to my life, and I hope make you smile as well.  


 {Who says cooking in college can't be delicious?-- Grilled balsamic chicken with melted mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers, prosciutto makes for a delicious, and healthy meal}


{Jack Brown's Burger Joint- a burger and beer joint in downtown Harrisonburg, VA.}

  My friends and I love to come here hang out and grab some delicious burgers and try a new beer.


{LOVE theme parties!}

  This weekend we went to an American theme party as well as another Army Theme party. So fun to get creative and dress up!  This outfit is pretty calm for the way my friends and I usually dress up.  Check out some of our crazy and extreme outfits here. 



{New planner for the new year- Got to make it creative since I use it so much!}


{Candle Lighting ceremony from the MLKJ Formal event I covered at JMU}


No comments:

Post a Comment