Sunday, January 27, 2013

Best Dressed SAG Awards

Another award show down and more amazing looks down the red carpet.  Ah I LOVE award show season.  We actually had an award ceremony for all sororities and fraternities tonight so I didn't really get to watch the award show, but you bet that I caught all the pre and post fashion shows.  Here are my favorite looks (still ahhing over Amanda Seyfried ps).

Naya Rivera

Sarah Hyland

Nina Dobrev in Elle Saab

 
 Jenifer Lawrence in Christian Dior

Always and forever my girl, Giuliana Rancic

Naomi Watts in Marchesa

 Minus the hair, Kelly Osbourne
Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen

Jenifer Garder in Oscar De La Renta

Definitley seems like navy blue was the color of the night and I don't hate it one bit!

Until the Oscars...
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment