Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Polish and the Pressing

I have finally set down a game plan for where A Fashionista Like Me should go and how it should get there.  I have viewed my favorite blogs (listed below) all the way back to 2010.  My friends keep laughing at me how OBSESSED I am with Cupcakes and Cashmere that I stayed on the elliptical two days in a row way too long because I was just looking at the blog on my iPad.  I have learned so much from all these amazing blogs that are doing so well.  I know I am just getting started but I have so many ideas and editing to make this blog everything I wish it to be and more--- its the polishing and the pressing I guess you can say. 
I am basing my posts on seven different categories or I guess you can say tags in the blogging world (still learning the lingo).
  • A Fashionista Life:  Will show my photo diary of my outfits and looks as well as other fashionistas I find along the street.
  • Fashionistas in the World:  This will be a broad category but filled fashionistas world wide!  This will showcase news, celebs and designers all over the world.
  • Fashionista Looks: For all the looks I come up in my head that I love, polyvore sets and Pinterst inspiration will all be showcased in this category.
  • Fashionista Lusts: Everything I adore at the moment and think all you other fashionista's like me would be drooling over also.
  • My Fashionista Journey:  This will also be a diary-esque portion of the blog.  It will highlight my journey in the fashion career world.  
  • A Fashionista's Pleasures: This portion I am most excited for.  Each week I will post five photos of anything from food to scenery to amazing new stationary.  These five things will be found throughout the week and make me happy.  It is the little things in life that bring smiles and joy to someone's life, and I hope to do this each week with five pleasures in my life of the week. 
Being a college student (a very busy college student) yet having so much passion and excitement for the world of fashion and taking a blogging stand is going to be very difficult to balance.  Seeing all these amazing blogs I dream of nothing more to be close to in the same category as them one day.  I thank anyone for reading this and being with me from the beginning, all the polishing and pressing.

Have a good Sunday Funday!
xx L

1 comment:

  1. love your site!! you have so many great outfit layouts! I'm your newest follower and excited to see your upcoming posts
    XO Courtney
    Follow me at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete