Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Lusts

New season only can mean new fashion lusts.  Blogs after blogs and Pinterest after Pinterest pages and these are the top ten spring lusts that I want (NEED...) to add to my wardrobe.  My style I like to describe it as sophisticated boho and I think these ten lusts incorporate that label well.  I hope all you fashionistas like me can lust over these looks too!

1.) The perfect high-rise denim cutoffs




2.) Statement necklace




3.) Fancy Sandals



4.) More fedorble hats






5.) Perfect spring lip stick




6.) Neon accents







7.) Open back shirts





8.) Floral pants









9.) T-shirt and skirt




10.) Cropped Boyfriend Jeans




What are your lusting over for your spring wardrobe?

XX L

1 comment:

  1. love this collection of pics! really stunning!Here in South Africa we are coming out of winter and into fall so it actually makess me sad to say goodbye to summer...
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete