Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Fashionista Formal

It's that time of the year again! Formal season!!!  Our formal is this Friday and I couldn't be more excited.  It is the first time it is out of town, so we will be taking busses to beautiful Charlottesville to have our formal at a winery-- how cool!  Each year I have worn a different style of dress to formal.  This year (my last college formal) my dress I think is the most sophisticated of them all.  Go figure... I guess I really am entering the real world soon (AH, NO).

I have put together four different formal looks.  Each one is a different style and kind of trace my formal looks throughout my four years here.  Hope you enjoy!

{Clutch: Miss Co, Dress: BCBG, Bangles: Wet Seal
Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Ring: BCBG, Heels: Aldo}

{Dress: French Connection, Bracelet: Moda Operandi, Heels: Go Jane
Necklace: Need Supply Co. Lipstick: MAC}

{Earrings: Max & Chloe, Watch: Kate Spade, Dress: Urban Outfitters
Bracelet: Tory Burch, Heels: BCBG}

{Dress: Oasis, Earrings: ASOS, Clutch: Aila, Heels: Brian Atwood}

I am wearing a French Connection sheer, peplum black dress with lavender pumps for ours this Friday.  I'll be sure to post pictures after, but for now get some inspiration for your formal and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment