Monday, April 1, 2013

Five Pleasures

What a great weekend!  Since my sister moved to Arlington this year my family decided to have Easter there this weekend.  I absolutely love the DC area; it is filled with so many cute restaurants, adorable building and so many fashionable young people.  The weekend was filled with so many laughs, amazing views, delicious food and LOTS of chocolate (yay no more lent!).  Although, I love holiday traditions, this holiday in a new location is definitely one I can get used to!

 {Beautiful Spring day walking around DC with the family}

 {Annual egg dying competition-- my friend flew in from Connecticut for this one.. gets intense}

 {Love everything about Georgetown and their uniquely cute brownstones}

{Newseum!  Newest museum in DC I could have spent days there-- this is the antenna from one of the twin towers along with all the front pages from 9/11 around the world}

{It's like Christmas!!! Happy Opening Day! It's going to be a good year for my boys}

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and that these these little things can bring some pleasure to your life too!
XX L














No comments:

Post a Comment