Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Stomping Grounds

'Tis the season for leaves on the ground and cold days and nights which can only mean ONE thing.... BOOTS BOOTS AND MORE BOOTS.
So it may be true that I do have a slighhhhht obsession with boots, but I mean who can blame me?  Finding the perfect pair of boots that you sketch and dream about in your head is quite like any other feeling that only  you fashionistas like me can relate to.  Each new fall season it seems to be a new pair/ style of boots are totally in.  Fall '10: over the knee boots, Fall '11 Lace up boots, Fall '12 the cute and classic bootie.  Although, new fashions always come in, it seems these boots of the past season are always in season.
Boots are not only appropriate for the season, but they are so versatile too.  Over pants, leggings, with skirts dresses... etc; oh the possibilities are endless!
I have put together different possibilities to work with it, which I know you all will WORK it wellllllll.

Over-the-knee Boots: From $80-400

Mid-Calf Boots: From $30-390

1.) Tory Burch  2.) Aldo 3.) Windsor 4.) DSW 5.) DSW 6.) Urban Outfitters

Lace-Up Boots: From $25-190


Booties: (Extra booties because I just love em) $29.90-$225

Comfy BUT Cute: $75-290

Hope you all got shoe inspired!  Let us know your favorite looks and style!

XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment