Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FP Me



Hey Fashionistas!  I always love to find new and exciting apps or sites that enhance my love for fashion. Pinterest, Feedly, Polyvore..... you name it, I've loved it, and still love it.  Now, I have added another outsource for my fashion creativity and inspiration and that is brought to us by the one and only Free People.

Not only does the Free People blog post funny and unique posts that keep me scrolling for more each time, but Free People has now come up with an awesome new feature called FP Me.  This host allows four different functions to allow your fashion style and image to grow.  "Upload Style Pics, Curate Collections, Follow Stylists, and Heart it all! Join the FP Me Style Community!"

-Share Your Style:  Upload a picture of you styling Free People items.  Find the item on the website and now when others view your photo they can get the look!


-Show Some Love:  Love how you styled your new FP necklace with the new JC booties--- Well I'm sure other will too! Post the picture for other users to "heart" it!

-Be the Stylist: Create a collection of FP items around a trend, occasion or anything else!  Others can now view your collection and get even more inspired!

-Connect with Stylists:  Going through all the different collections there are definitely more than ya know, 100, collections that I love.  Instead of going back and having to find the stylist each time, you can now follow the stylist and automatically seeing anything new they post!

Now get out there and inspire me! I know you will!
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment