Sunday, May 12, 2013

Would You Wear It? Polka Dots & Stripes

I always come across trends in magazines, blogs or just people watching and I give the whole "Hmm.... that's different, can I do it?"  There are also a lot of trends that I don't like at first and then I become obsessed with and vice versa... trends I think are trends that nobody is catching on to (some day...).  This look of polka dots and stripes keeps catching my eyes and I've been wanting to try it out for a while now.  I have found some of my inspiration and put together four looks of these two classic patterns.








Got some inspiration? Try these looks now!
 {Find the items here}
 {Find the items here}
{Find the items here}

{Find the items here}

So the question is... would you wear it?
XX L

1 comment:

  1. I would!!! loving your combo =)

    xo,
    TING from cupofting.com

    ReplyDelete